[horde] MIMP authentication

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Tue Aug 23 12:39:26 PDT 2005

I've read through mimp/docs/INSTALL, but I don't quite grok the
section on how to enable MIMP authentication (avoid Horde auth for
MIMP).  Here is the excerpt:

      "If you would prefer that your users authenticate directly with
MIMP,
       without having to authenticate through Horde first, configure the
       "Application" authentication with MIMP as the application in
Horde's
       configuration interface."

I've looked through the Horde and MIMP administrative menus, but I
can't find any sign of allowing MIMP to authenticate separately.  I'm
using IMAP authentication for Horde.  There are no authentication
tabs in the MIMP adminstration menus.

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon