[horde] Saving a copy of mail on the server

Holly Perkins hollyp at spindlestudio.com
Tue Aug 23 14:53:54 PDT 2005

Thanks for your help, Craig. I was able to find and IMAP settings, and once
I enabled IMAP, the problem was resolved.

For those looking for explicit instructions:
Go to the Options menu within Mail
Under General Options, select Server and Folder Information
Click the box that says "Use IMAP folder subscriptions?"