[horde] Kronolith not showing calendar

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Wed Aug 24 06:25:25 PDT 2005

I'm running Horde/Kronolith out of CVS HEAD.  Last night everything
was working fine.  I had setup a demo shared calendar under my
account and tested that other folks (with the necessary permissions)
could view it.

This morning, I login and after browsing around, my calendar no
longer appears in my views for Day, Work Week, Week or Month.  It
seems to work ok for Year view, until I click on a day and it shows
nothing.  There is no "New Event" button in my toolbar, but it shows
in my sidebar.  I see the following error repeating in my error_log:

[Wed Aug 24 09:19:04 2005] [error] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  0
in /htdocs/tools/kronolith/lib/Driver.php on line 1723
[Wed Aug 24 09:19:04 2005] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member
function hasPermission() on a non-object in /htdocs/tools/kronolith/
lib/Driver.php on line 1724

If I login with a different user, they can see their own calendar (no
events), but again there is no option for "New Event" in the
toolbar.  Clicking it in the sidebar loads the calendar for "December
1999".  There are no new errors in the error_log.

Help?

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon