[horde] Horde installations broke after PHP Upgrade

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Mon Aug 29 11:55:11 PDT 2005

Hello Alejandro,

> *And these ones? (Messages in Horde 3)
> aren´t they errors?

> Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at /var/www/html/horde3/imp/config/prefs.php:883) in
> */var/www/html/horde3/imp/templates/common-header.inc* on line *4*

> *Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at /var/www/html/horde3/imp/config/prefs.php:883) in
> */var/www/html/horde3/imp/templates/common-header.inc* on line *5*

These are because of output before the header was sent (for example
because of the notices or errors displayed on the page).

> *Warning*: Unknown(): Unable to call imap_errors() - function does not
> exist in *Unknown* on line *0*

> *Warning*: Unknown(): Unable to call imap_alerts() - function does not
> exist in *Unknown* on line *0*

Your php installation missing imap support I guess. Compile it
--with-imap and/or uncomment appropriate line in php.ini. Or if you
are using RPM distro install php-imap rpm.

--
Best regards,
 Vilius                            mailto:vilius at lnk.lt