[horde] Horde installations broke after PHP Upgrade

Alejandro Lengua - Virtual Orbis alengua at virtualorbis.com
Mon Aug 29 12:48:17 PDT 2005

Hi!

Finally did 2 changes to have this thing fixed:
Edited the php.ini file
setting display_errors= Off

and added again 2 parameters for including
imap support to my php compilation.

        --with-imap=/usr/local/imap-2000e \
        --with-imap-ssl \

It seems those lines got erased after the upgrade...

Anyway I still wonder if DOMXML is really compulsory..

Thanks