[horde] howto reset password

Probal Rahman probalbg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 03:05:39 PDT 2005

Dear Jan,

I am using Horde -3.0.5 and everything is running well. I have enabled sign-up option in the main horde login page by an external cgi script which creates users for IMAP server and logs in them in the mail program. Now I want to enable "forget password" option. I can use the resetpassword.php but when I click, I get "can't reset password" notice. Is this possible to retrieve the password using the php file? Please help. Thanks.

Md. Probal Rahman
Network Administrator
Nahian Technology (Pvt.)Ltd
Bogra-5800,Bangladesh.