[horde] Adressbook broken

Alexander Tamm alex at hanken.fi
Wed Aug 31 04:54:31 PDT 2005

Hi,

The address book in horde seems totally broken to me and my users. Horde
version is 3.0.4 and I have tested both turba version 2.0.2 and 2.0.3.

We are able to add new contacts and list them with "browse", but all
searches have empty results. Also, clicking the address book while
composing a message is totally useless, since it only contains two
entries. One with both name and email "D" and one with both name and
email "S" ??? What is going on and what have I done wrong???

Alex