[horde] IMP - IMAP folder issues

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Sat Sep 3 06:45:51 PDT 2005

I'm running IMP v4.1-cvs and noticed some problems with IMAP
folders.  The first is that the prefs option to subscribe to folders
isn't working.  I set the value to 1 and log in, but the option is
still unchecked.

The next problem is that with folder subscription enabled, I'm not
seeing the folders.  I have one user who has approx 10 IMAP (Cyrus)
folders, but the only ones that are seen when we show subscribed
folders are:

mail/
mail/sent-mail/

If I connect with Thunderbird or Mac Mail.app, I see all the other
IMAP folders.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon