[horde] IMP trying to expand all addresses?

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Fri Sep 9 09:10:17 PDT 2005

On Sep 9, 2005, at 11:50 AM, Peter Meier wrote:

> i think this comes from your local mta. so you have to check if
> this domain is
> really usable through your mta.
>
> i had also this problem, when our mta (exim4) rejcted an address
> because of some
> access rules.

I wish I could begin to express just how embarrassed I am over this
episode.  I haven't exactly been representing myself well on the list
lately, and I'd like to apologize to Peter and all of the Horde
developers for wasting their time.

Peter, you were indeed correct.  The default mailer for Horde was
kicking back the mails (correctly) with a relay denied error.  Shame
on me for a classic PEBKAC mistake.  ;-)

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting