[horde] pear mime_mail install

boardtc boardtc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 17:55:36 PDT 2005

Hi,

I am attempting to get horde installed on my lamp madrake 9.2 box.

The test page says most things are ok, pear Mail_Mime:and log are missing
however. From the install instructions I try :
pear install -o Log Mail Mail_Mime DB Date File
but this gives :
/usr/bin/pear: line 28: /usr/bin/php: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/pear: line 28: exec: /usr/bin/php: cannot execute: No such file or
directory

which pear returns /usr/bin/pear.

I installed the pear for my distribution - php-pear-4.3.2-3mdk.noarch.rpm.
I'd appreciate if someone know what I have missd taking tjhe time to drop a
line.

Cheers,

Tom.