[horde] PHP CGI error

kooto (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Wed Sep 21 10:59:00 PDT 2005

Ken Speich wrote:

> I've searched, and I couldn't find this on any of the archives.

The Google search on Horde's site is an incomplete search, because Google does not index all the posts, especially the posts that are recent and has not been crawled by Google yet.

Nabble allows you to search all the posts from all the lists from the Horde community. But it only started to archive the lists a few month ago. Give a try and good luck.
--
Sent from the Horde - General forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/PHP-CGI-error-t330269.html#a922226