[horde] weather.com block issues in HEAD

Dan Brown dan at familybrown.org
Tue Oct 4 05:39:44 PDT 2005

I just updated my CVS HEAD checkout this morning, and I'm seeing an
oddity with the display of the weather.com block in the Horde portal.
The "header" (the part that indicates the current conditions, sunrise,
sunset, etc.) is repeated several times--a total of 8 times in a
three-day forecast.  It doesn't seem to make any difference if I've
chosen the basic or extended forecast.  I'm not seeing anything
relevant in the apache error log or the system log.  What else can I
check on this?

Dan Brown, KE6MKS, dan at familybrown.org
"Since all the world is but a story, it were well for thee to buy the
more enduring story rather than the story that is less enduring."
-- The Judgment of St. Colum Cille