[horde] Blank page after login

Peter Becker tera at teranus.de
Thu Oct 13 08:02:31 PDT 2005

> I had Apache2 with PHP4.
> Now I tried it with PHP5 and after having the same result,
> I tried to use Apache with PHP4

I now also tried apt-get remove horde3 imp4 etc...
I deleted every resting directories by hand

Now I unpacked the tarballs from ftp.horde.org and configured
like the dokumentation said.

I have the same result - when I logon with the right password
I only get a blank page. When I logon with the wrong password,
the login page occurs again, telling me "Login failed because
your username or password was entered incorrectly"

Why? How can I trace the error?
The program "strace" that I use for searching errors is not
useful in this case, is it?

Kind regards,
Peter