[horde] Reset user prefs?

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Fri Oct 14 08:20:13 PDT 2005

Wow - our users would go INSANE if I nuked the prefs table to just
change one thing...  The real problem is you've got some fields that
are all serialized.  To change one value means unpacking the field,
modifying, and re-adding it.  Definitely a pain if you are trying to
make a global change across thousands of users....