[horde] Upgrade project using patch file

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Fri Oct 14 09:13:03 PDT 2005

Quoting Wim <wim at gekkos.org>:

> Hey,
> Another problem
>
> patch -p1 --dry-run < /location-of-patch applies cleanly
> and
> patch -p1 < /location-of-patch is running without errors
>
> But after I only got a blank page for the project I patched. I had this
> with Ingo and Mnemo patches of today.
> Is there still something I forgot ??

These are just general troubleshooting steps:
Check your webserver logs and your horde log for error messages.  Make
sure that
your config for those two apps have been updated, if needed (if changes
need to
be made, you'll be able to tell by going to Administration -> Setup and
checking the status for those two apps).  Make sure any new prefs have been
added to your configured prefs.php files.  I don't think any changes have been
made to conf.xml or prefs.php for these updates, so your best bet will
probably
be to check your logs and see if errors are logged there.

Kevin
--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator