[horde] Horde 3.0.6-RC1
jan at horde.org
Mon Oct 17 16:01:46 PDT 2005
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first release candidate of the Horde
Application Framework version 3.0.6.
The Horde Application Framework is a modular, general-purpose web application
framework written in PHP. It provides an extensive array of classes that are
targeted at the common problems and tasks involved in developing modern web
Barring any problems, this code will be released as Horde 3.0.6.
Testing is requested and comments are encouraged.
Updated translations would also be great.
Major changes compared to the Horde version 3.0.5 are:
* Fixed sidebar menu layout with Opera browsers.
* Fixed calendar popup with Safari browsers.
* Fixed blank screens with Internet Explorer browsers after logins.
* Fixed warnings with PHP 4.4.0 and 5.0.5.
* Added ability to enable and disable IMSP globally.
* Fixed URL generation with some PHP CGI setups.
* Fixed sharing with groups if using group hooks.
* Updated Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Korean, Polish, Slovak,
Turkish, and Traditional Chinese translations.
* Minor improvements and bug fixes.
The full list of changes (from version 3.0.5) can be viewed here:
The Horde 3.0.6-RC1 distribution is available from the following locations:
Patches against version 3.0.5 are available at:
Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
The Horde Team.
More information about the horde