[horde] Weather.com suggestion

Rüdiger Stark mail at stark-online.info
Thu Nov 3 06:54:04 PST 2005

Cheers everyone,

i just installed the Metar Weather and the WeatherDotCom block and i
encountered a little problem. If pear Cache isn't insalled, the block
doesn't display at all. No errormessage at all, no logfile notice.
Nothing. Since the Cache package isn't a requirement for
Services_Weather AND isn't listed on the test.php page from Horde, it
took me 2 days to figure this out. I recomment to include PEAR Cache on
the test.php page.
Maybe there are some hints somewhere in the docs, but i definately
wasn't able to find them.

Thanks for listening,

Rüdiger