[horde] Installing Horde3 on Ubuntu Breezy Badger

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Fri Nov 4 22:48:16 PST 2005

I have been using Horde2 and IMP on an Ubuntu Hoary server for some
time. I want to upgrade the server to the latest Ubuntu Breezy release.

On a test computer I have installed Breezy, IMP4 and Horde 3 via
apt-get. I have configured Apache2 and can display the
http://mysite/mail/test.php page, which shows no significant problems.

However, when I try to access http://mysite/mail/ I get the following error:

The requested URL /horde3/login.php was not found on this server.

This is the relevant bit of my Apache conf:

         Alias /mail/ "/usr/share/horde3/"
         <Directory "/usr/share/horde3/">
             Options Indexes MultiViews
             AllowOverride All