[horde] Deleting preferences and other stuff

Rudy Koento rudy_koento at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 21:10:34 PST 2005

Hi,

Currently I'm setting up Horde to authenticate to the
LDAP database.  However I found that when I delete a
user in the LDAP database, his/her preferences are
still in Horde's database (which is actually logical).
 Is there any hooks or something that I can call so
that when the LDAP database is deleted, I can just
call a function to delete that particular user's
preferences etc?

Thank you.