[horde] "Resource id #52" was not created

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Wed Nov 9 12:14:29 PST 2005

(my apologies for subject-less message sent earlier)

Running a clean install of OpenBSD 3.8, php 4.4.0, eAccelerator
0.9.3, Horde 3.0.6, Imp 4.0.4, Turba 2.0.4, mySQL 4.0.23, and using
memcached 1.1.11 as a sessionhandler.

Since rebuilding from source (rather than patching the existing
distribution) we've seen many of our bug problems vanish (Kudos to
the developers!).  What I'm also getting, though, is a weird error
when I send mail.

After composing or replying to a message and clicking 'Send
Message' (and an unconfirmed report has come in about it happening
when attempting to save a message as a draft),  the following
appeared at the top of the Message Composition window:

[
The folder "Resource id #52" was not created. This is what the server
said:
Invalid mailbox name

   Message sent successfully.
]

My reply appears in my Sent Mail folder, and the person received my
reply.

What's happening there?