[horde] Big load long wait when logging in to horde

Blake Krone blakekrone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 15:37:11 PST 2005

all aspects of horde load slow, IMP, Kronolith, Juno, Jonah, Hermes, Turba,
etc....

I have it set to go to the portal blocks, but even if I click on like IMP or
one of the other apps it won't load, or I'll go away for like 2 - 3 hours
and come back and it will be partially up, partially meaning I can see the
links but the style/theme is not applied it seems.