[horde] Big load long wait when logging in to horde

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Nov 11 19:00:40 PST 2005

Quoting Blake Krone <blakekrone at gmail.com>:

> Still haven't found anything, now even when I clear the cache it won't work
> quickly ever. Such a bummer to, I too want the syncml aspect.
>
> I'm going to setup Gentoo on my laptop again and see what I can figure out
> there.

What's the server CPU and disk load look like when this happens?  One
common slowdown is that the folder location gets off and it starts either
indexing your whole account or your whole system.  Since the code to locate
the folders and all has changed recently, there's a resonable chance that
could be the cause.

Usually you can tell by looking for lots of disk activity on the
server when you log in.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics