[horde] Big load long wait when logging in to horde

Blake Krone blakekrone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 20:15:33 PST 2005

So far it seems to be fine, not a lot of increase in usage. It spikes the
minute I login, but then it drops down right away:

Cpu(s): 0.3% us, 0.3% sy, 0.0% ni, 99.3% id, 0.0% wa, 0.0% hi, 0.0% si

However, memory is almost 100% used on the box. I'm kind of thinking I just
need to upgrade my web/mail server box.