[horde] save a copy in checkbox pointing to the wrong folder

lkolchin@univ.haifa.ac.il lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il
Wed Nov 16 03:41:06 PST 2005

Hi,

Sent mail folder configured like this in prefs.php:

$_prefs['sent_mail_folder'] = array(
    'value' => 'sent-mail',

But sent emails in the commpose window still want to go to 'Drafts' until I choose 'Sent' or 'sent-mail' folder in the dropdown list.

I'm running Cyrus as a mail server, and this IMP ver. 3.2.6 running on another one managed by another person. This IMP serving many other servers, so the above config. is global.

Is there anything I can do to make sent e-mails go to the 'Sent' folder by default?

Best Regards,
Leon Kolchinsky