[horde] Fwd: Re: UTF-8 Charset problem in horde

Ruediger Stark mail at stark-online.info
Wed Nov 16 04:20:25 PST 2005

I got a similar problem with charsets in horde. I try to use a
ISO-8859-1 charset in my database, but the browsers always display
UFT-8 horde-pages.

Do i understand this correctly, that i should be able to type in UTF-8
on (for example) login page in horde, and since i told horde that my
database is iso-8859-1, it should convert that to iso before writing to
the database?

Horde seems to work fine if you use just one charset, but i somehow
couldn't figure out how to set the charset for the input pages.

Rüdiger