[horde] Fwd: Re: Report as Inocent, not working

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Nov 16 06:27:27 PST 2005

----- Forwarded message from murray at tlabs.ac.za -----
     Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:31:58 +0200
     From: Sean Murray <murray at tlabs.ac.za>
  Subject: Re: [horde] Report as Inocent, not working
       To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
>> So i changed the php to output both sides of the inequality on line
>> 23... of imp/templates/mailbox/actions.inc.
>> <?php if ($imp['mailbox'] !=
>> IMP::addPreambleString($prefs->getValue('spam_folder'))): ?>
>
> Right... I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, but what you
> have above is essentially "print the string 'report as spam', then
> the value of the current mailbox, then the string '!=', then the spam
> folder" for the first line, and more or less the same, but with '=='
> instead of '!=' for the second. You're not comparing anything...
Thanks for the reply chuck.
I was trying to output both sides of the inequality
<?php if ($imp['mailbox'] !=
IMP::addPreambleString($prefs->getValue('spam_folder'))): ?>
but when i did it properly i realised the IMP::..... was not there
so on adding that to my output i realised the reason for the if
statement being false all
the time is that $imp['mailbox'] does not contain INBOX. ( I am using
cyrus imap) prepended
so i changed the php to have IMP::addPreambleString to both sides of
the inequality.

Now i get the expected "Report as Innocent" in my spam folder with
<?php if ($imp['mailbox'] !=
IMP::addPreambleString($prefs->getValue('spam_folder'))): ?>
changed to :
<?php if (IMP::addPreambleString($imp['mailbox']) !=
IMP::addPreambleString($prefs->getValue('spam_folder'))): ?>

Anyway all happy now.

Thanks again
Sean

----- End forwarded message -----