[horde] MIMP + default identity

samer khalil samerk1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 07:51:14 PST 2005

Hello,

I'm getting an error when I try to send mail from Mimp:

ERR: There was an error sending your message: Validation failed for:
jphilput <at> .SYNTAX-ERROR

On the Identity block it lists user@(Default Identity). I don't have any
problems sending mail from Imp. I've checked the list archives, and the
previous reference to this issue was solved by switching to Composite Auth
using the HowTo in the Wiki.
It worked fine where mobile browsers to be automatically redirected ...

I tried that, and still get the same error when trying to send
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Sam