[horde] Luckycakes

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Thu Nov 17 06:29:56 PST 2005

This page should help you out:
http://cookie.allrecipes.com/az/LuckyCks.asp

Seriously, though, make sure the block knows the path to your
'fortune' binary.  In the Horde Setup, check "Portal Block
Configuration" and make sure "Path to fortune executable" points to a
working copy of fortune.  (Mine is in /usr/bin/fortune on SuSE.)

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University