[horde] Horde 3.0.6 and last version of IMP Problems on installon, windows 2000 / XP over apache 2.0 and mysql 4.1 (Gustavo Demaria)

Gustavo Demaria gmdemaria at datafull.com
Tue Nov 22 08:04:24 PST 2005

I can eliminate pear errors adding the path on
ini_set('include_path', dirname(__FILE__) . PATH_SEPARATOR .
ini_get('include_path') .';c:\\php4\\cli\\pear' );
on  horde/lib/core.php
The only thing is why horde dont detect enabled extensions

a.. Ctype Support: Yes
a.. DOM XML Support: No
a.. FTP Support: Yes
a.. GD Support: No
a.. Gettext Support: No
Horde will not run without gettext support. Compile PHP with --with-gettext
before continuing.
news:43826EC2.5010301 at koushin.com.ph...