[horde] .rar attach not recognized

GG Noris gigi at pclinx.it
Thu Nov 24 10:15:21 PST 2005

to be more exact, this problem regard only rar files.
with zip attach all function good or other type of extension also.
i have tryed to disable horde MIME in the file mime_drivers.php under
config folder ( Graeme tell this, thx for his interes ) but nothing
change.
is possible with my distro there isn't support for rar files ?
or is not important this ?

my distro is slackware 10.1. i have recompiled php with mime magic and
other thinks
support.

GG