[horde] Performance problems reloading the sidebar with HTTPS and IE

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Tue Dec 6 03:12:48 PST 2005

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> rašė:

> Zitat von Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt>:
>
>>> several people already experienced a strange performance problem with
>>> Internet Explorer and HTTPS.
>>
>> I'm wondering what Apache HTTP server version you are using?
>
> In this case 1.3.34.

Ghm. I don't know how about your version, but on my machines (apache
2.0.46 on redhat enterprise linux 3.0) I had similar problem. I solved
it by commenting out:

#SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
#         nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
#         downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

in ssl.conf. As far as I know all new redhat versions comes with this
old apache ssl configuration file.

--
   Best Regards,

   Vilius