[horde] Outlook 2003 and IMAP - MISSING-HOST-NAME

burt46 (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Wed Dec 7 18:04:46 PST 2005

Hi,

I've setup my outlook 2003 account to syncronise to my IMAP account that i
use while on the move. Everything works well except when i send a message
from outlook then login to my imap account (horde) the sent folder shows me
the message i sent from outlook but the 'from' name is screwed up. It reads
as "correct-email-address at .MISSING-HOST-NAME. If i sent an email from horde
it works fine. Its just outlook messes up sending emails.

Anyone got any ideas. This is doing my nut in.

Cheers

--
Sent from the Horde - General forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/Outlook-2003-and-IMAP---MISSING-HOST-NAME-t699562.html#a1844660