[horde] Login Fail - Mail Maintenance Operations

Gwen jedi_grrl at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 12:26:53 PST 2005

I've looked around for this, soory can't find it. For
the past week when trying to login to check my mail I
get the following messge and no matter what
options/combinations I try, I get a 'Login Failed'
message and am unable to access my Mail, although
using my task manager etc. seems fine.

Any suggestions?

BTW - I've had this account less than six months.

Mail Maintenance Operations - Confirmation

Notice — Mail is ready to perform the maintenance
operations checked below. Check the box for any
operation(s) you want to perform at this time.

 X - All old linked attachments more than 6 months old
will be deleted.

Box1: Perform Maintenance Operations
Box2: Skip Maintenance