[horde] Login Fail - Mail Maintenance Operations

Fabio fabiodealmeida at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 17:48:52 PST 2005

Gwen escreveu:

>I've looked around for this, soory can't find it. For
>the past week when trying to login to check my mail I
>get the following messge and no matter what
>options/combinations I try, I get a 'Login Failed'
>message and am unable to access my Mail, although
>using my task manager etc. seems fine.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>BTW - I've had this account less than six months.
>
>Mail Maintenance Operations - Confirmation

I'm having the exact same problem, when maintenance is scheduled to take
place, the login fails.
I'm using MySQL as Horde's authentication backend, and it's set to go
straight to IMP upon login. If it's maintenance time, the user gets
kicked back to IMP's login screen with the 'login failed' error.
As a quick workaround I disabled maintenance operations entirely, which
is not the best solution.
Maybe it's a maintenance bug?
Gwen: Are you using SQL too?
P.S.: Using the latest versions (Horde 3.0.7, IMP H3 4.0.4).