[horde] weather.com block

ken_faris@sbcglobal.net ken_faris at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 10 18:44:03 PST 2005

 ----
Indeed it has and in no case have I noticed that it has not solved anyone's
problem. It solved the problem for me in that the error reported to
/tmp/horde.log is gone but now the weather.com entry is gone from the
selectable list in the Block altogether.

Thanks

Craig

--
Hi Craig,

I went to the CVS repository and picked up the full copy of the latest
weatherdotcom.php file here --
http://cvs.horde.org/horde/lib/Block/weatherdotcom.php -- Now to tell you
the truth I still do not have it working but I can tell that it should --
everything it should do it does with the exception that I have some problems
with a PEAR Module somewhere.  The best I can tell you is this -- Go to
Pear.org -- look at the different modules; Services_Weather, XML_Serializer,
PEAR_Cache, etc...  All of these modules show that they have other
dependancies such as SOAP .86 and above, etc...  Check to make sure that you
have all the dependanceies for your required PEAR modules.  I hope that this
helps you or someone else trying to make it work.

Regards,
Ken