[horde] from horde 3.0.1 to horde 3.0.8

GG Noris gigi at pclinx.it
Tue Dec 13 08:15:30 PST 2005

Hello i have send to list another message for a problem
with IMP and .rar attach that are recognized in text mode.
in my test i have find antoher problem: in IMP the search function send
my a zero result
in any search. i use in this moment horde 3.0.8 with IMP 4.0.4.
This Problems i have only with the lasts versions of Horde and IMP, and
for horde 3.0.7.

I have slackware 10.1 distro and because is important for my find the
solution to this problem,
I have configured a second virtual host and i have installed horde 3.0.1
with IMP 4.0.1 on the same machine.
I have only configured mysql backend for the user preferences and in IMP
the imap server.
in this condition my installation function and i have tested:
the .rar attachment are recognized as Application/X-rar or octet-stream;
the search on my mailbox function.

in the distro Slackware i have tryed to use fileinfo but when i go to
type command
'pecl install fileinfo' or 'pear install fileinfo'

i obtain this error:

downloading Fileinfo-1.0.2.tgz ...
Starting to download Fileinfo-1.0.2.tgz (5,741 bytes)
.....done: 5,741 bytes
3 source files, building
running: phpize
Configuring for:
PHP Api Version:         20020918
Zend Module Api No:      20020429
Zend Extension Api No:   20021010
/usr/share/aclocal/xmms.m4:17: warning: underquoted definition of
XMMS_TEST_VERSION
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/xmms.m4:62: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_XMMS
/usr/share/aclocal/vorbis.m4:9: warning: underquoted definition of
XIPH_PATH_VORBIS
/usr/share/aclocal/pkg.m4:5: warning: underquoted definition of
PKG_CHECK_MODULES
/usr/share/aclocal/pilot-link.m4:1: warning: underquoted definition of
AC_PILOT_LINK_HOOK
/usr/share/aclocal/ogg.m4:8: warning: underquoted definition of
XIPH_PATH_OGG
/usr/share/aclocal/nspr.m4:8: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_NSPR
/usr/share/aclocal/libmikmod.m4:11: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_LIBMIKMOD
/usr/share/aclocal/libIDL.m4:6: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_LIBIDL
/usr/share/aclocal/imlib.m4:9: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_IMLIB
/usr/share/aclocal/imlib.m4:167: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_GDK_IMLIB
/usr/share/aclocal/gtk.m4:7: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_GTK
/usr/share/aclocal/gnet-2.0.m4:8: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_GNET_2_0
/usr/share/aclocal/glib.m4:8: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_GLIB
/usr/share/aclocal/gdk-pixbuf.m4:12: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_GDK_PIXBUF
/usr/share/aclocal/audiofile.m4:12: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_AUDIOFILE
/usr/share/aclocal/ao.m4:9: warning: underquoted definition of
XIPH_PATH_AO
/usr/share/aclocal/aalib.m4:12: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_AALIB
/usr/share/aclocal/ORBit.m4:4: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_ORBIT
`phpize' failed

Thereis any person that have an idea to find a solution for this problem
?

Thx in adv,

GGzmo