[horde] DB voodoo

mbox mbarsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Sun Dec 18 14:44:32 PST 2005

This happened to me a while back and I believe I had to go into the
options for each application and select (re-select?) my default
calendar. Same goes for Nag.

Something bouncing around in my head about possibly having to create
another calendar or task list before I could actually select the default
one....YMMV

Mike B.

--
mbox mbarsalou <barjunk at attglobal.net>