[horde] default identity imp 4.0.4 ... help !

enrico.becchetti@webred.it enrico.becchetti at webred.it
Tue Dec 20 04:03:18 PST 2005

Hi all,
I'm installing horde 3.0.9 and imp 4.0.4 with apache
and Mysql, my server running Linux Fedora Core 4.
I can login into horde administration setup and imp
to generate the first config file without any problem.

Horde+Imp server has configured to use an external imap
and smtp server. When I make some test sending email
through imp ("compose" button) I see the default
identity in the following format: username at domain.it

username is the login name typed during login procedure,
may I set the default identity with value find in the
first coloumn of /etc/mail/virtusertable ?

Bye
Thanks
Enrico