[horde] Horde configuration generation fails

Information, Jason S. Bailey info at jason.bailey.name
Sun Dec 25 00:01:15 PST 2005

Hello,

Pardon me if I'm posting in the wrong place; I'm having a bit of trouble
installing the latest horde and could use some help.

I copied the files onto the server, run the sql script in the horde
folder (for MySQL), and ran the test.php file... everything checks out.

So, I run horde, click the "generate configuration" link. No matter how
much or little I tinker with the settings, when I hit "generate horde
configuration", I get a blank page. Not sure why.

Where do I go from here? Is this a server issue, or a horde issue? As I
am very inexperienced with horde, I'm not exactly sure where to go from
here.

Help is appreciated!