[horde] Apache Proxy with Horde/Imp?

Mike Dorman dorm at dorm.org
Thu Dec 29 12:31:48 PST 2005

You might need a trailing slash after /usr/local/source/web/horde/h3:

Alias / /usr/local/source/web/horde/h3/

Which should help with the double slash you're getting.

That 403 error is indicative of a permissions problem with apache.  Check
your apache error_log for more details.  My guess is that your permissions
on that h3 directory are too restrictive and apache isn't able to access it.

Mike