[horde] SyncML Troubles

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Fri Dec 30 10:48:39 PST 2005

Hello All;

I've just purchased a PalmOS cell phone and I am trying to use SyncML
for syncing up all possible horde data from.  I think I've setup
SyncML properly, but when I try to connect, I get nothing on my Treo
650, and my horde.log shows this:

Dec 30 13:41:29 HORDE [error] [horde] SyncML: Error in adding client
entry due to replace request:Invalid address book [on line 138 of
"/usr/lib/php/SyncML/Sync.php"]

Do I need to change my addressbooks to something other than "contacts"?
By the way, I have three addressbooks...

Hopefully someone can help?

Thank you all, and have a great New Year!

-mike