[horde] Problem with Passwd + Popassd in FC4

Faria digolinopage at yahoo.com.br
Sat Dec 31 11:00:15 PST 2005

Hello,

I put this option, but the password not change

See my configuration :

# /etc/hosts.deny
/usr/sbin/poppassd: apache at localhost: allow
/usr/sbin/poppassd: ALL: deny

# /etc/xinetd./poppassd
service poppassd
{
 disable = no
 socket_type = stream
 wait = no
 user = root
 only_from = localhost
 server = /usr/sbin/poppassd
 log_on_success += USERID
 log_on_failure += USERID
}

# /etc/pam.d/popppassd
#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so shadow nullok
account    required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so
password   required     /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so retry=3
password   required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so use_authtok nullok

root at gateway ~]# ls -las /usr/sbin/poppassd
16 -rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 13490 Dez 30 11:00 /usr/sbin/poppassd

Best regards,

Rodrigo Faria Tavares
e-mail : rodrigofariat at yahoo.com.br
Analista de Suporte Linux