[horde] Identity values not shown after update to Horde 3.0.8

Muenz, Michael linux at leute.server.de
Tue Jan 3 01:48:11 PST 2006

Hi,

I've updated my Horde setup from 3.0.7 to 3.0.9 and when
I want to change my default identity with IMP the values of
it are not shown in the fields. With 3.0.7 and IMP 4.0.4 I
login, check Options, then Personal Information and then
"Select the identity you want to change" I choose
"Standardidentity". After that the stored values gets loaded
in the fields. But with 3.0.9 (also 8) nothing is displayed.
I'm sure it has something to do with the delete identity fix
introduced with 3.0.8. I tested it on two different machines,
and both with the same result.
Can anyone confirm/reproduce this, or did I forgot somthing
when updating to 3.0.9?
Thanks,

Michael