[horde] (no subject)

fabeddie@webhostingexperience.com fabeddie at webhostingexperience.com
Mon Jan 2 16:14:29 PST 2006

Hello to the list,
Sorry...I gave the wrong address for the techs in the last letter
I am a small webmaster.....purchasing server space from a middle sized
company.
I have many sites that I host that love Horde.....including myself.
The problem is that one of the servers went down and had to be restored
via backup.
Well, the story is this.....The tech at the server is telling me for
several months that they can not get Horde back up and running....even
though they have re-installed and done all in their power to get it back
on line. I find this a tough thing to believe, so I am taking the time to
try and find out myself what has occurred. Several of my clients much
prefer Horde to the other web based servers we have available.
If you have some answers to this question....please post them or e-mail me
at: fabeddie at webhostingexperience.com
The tech's address is:
support at cheapwebhost.com
or the thecrazedking at aol.com
I believe this to be an important situation to the Horde Org group because
there may be a lack of technical support ...Zack has told me several times
he is at the mercy of horde.org
Ed Clark