[horde] weather.com, imap folders and freebsd

Carlos Romualdo cromualdo at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 17:47:16 PST 2006

Hi again,

Sorry for not saying anything more but after many atempts, the server kept
on refusing to put weatherdotcom to work. :( I checked and rechecked all
pear and php settings, patched the php like I was told to and everything
seemed to be correctly done, although the error kept on popping into the log
and the weatherdotcom block was broken.

Actually, this week there was a major reorganisation of the PEAR port
package and I was hoping that reinstalling everything from scratch would
solve this issue, so I put my hands into it, but it didn't happen. :P Even
worse, after upgrading through freebsd ports from 3.0.7 to 3.0.9, my imap
folders do not appear anymore. I've checked the user's dir and the custom
folders previoulsy created are still there, but they don't show up on imp.

I went to the folders manager on imp and I could create new folders,
subscribe and delete them, but not a trace of the old ones. After creating a
new imap folder, I checked the mai dir through ssh and these new folders are
created in same dir the others are, proving this, is the fact that if I try
to create a folder that already exists, an error comes up warning me about
the existence of that folder and preventing its creation.

All previous mail is stored in custom folders and many users can't access it
through imp. I used outlook to access through imap and it has complete
access to these "lost" email folders. Is there something I can check?

Thanks in advance,

Carlos