[horde] Test.php - all I get is a blank page

Tom Andrews andrews at unr.edu
Tue Jan 3 19:17:57 PST 2006

Jody,

I believe the problem is in the Pear module check portion of the code.
I had the same problem and traced it to a failed check of my Pear
XML_Serializer module, which was an old beta version.  For some reason,
instead of just failing the check, test.php presented me with a blank
page.  When I commented out the Serializer check in test.php, I got the
page back.

After I fixed the XML_Serializer Pear module, the problem went away.
Try running a check/upgrade on your Pear installation using the Pear
interface.

--
Tom Andrews
Server Manager