[horde] [announce] Horde 3.1-RC1

Muenz, Michael linux at leute.server.de
Thu Jan 5 02:46:49 PST 2006

> > Testing is requested and comments are encouraged.
>
> Anyone else experiencing problems generating the Horde conf.php from
> scratch?  I'm getting similar results to
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=3123, but that looks like its already
> merged.  I've gone over all settings and appear to have all required
> fields filled in.

I can't confirm this. Did a fresh install with a seperate DB, and
all is running fine for now (Horde/IMP/Turba/Ingo/Kronolith).
I'm going to tweak all prefs.php files and post my results.
Can you check your file permissions? I did a little mistake
giving all config folders the correct rights and after that renaming
dist files to php. If you do that you won't get an error creating
the conf.php, but it also won't get updated. Check that please.

Thanks to all the dev's for their work!

Michael