[horde] Imp message search doesn't work

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Thu Jan 5 06:14:10 PST 2006

Hello. I'm having difficulty getting message search working correctly
with Imp 4.0.4 (with Horde 3.0.9). Our old webmail server has Imp 3.2.5
(Horde 2.1) and search works just fine on that. If i perform an
identical search on the old Imp and the new Imp (search all mailboxes
for messages with "testing" in the subject; i have several such
messages in my account right now), the old version lists a number of
search results (as expected), but the new Imp just displays "No
messages matched your search." Is there something i can check to figure
what the problem is? Or is there a configuration setting that would
enable search to work correctly? Thanks in advance for any help.