[horde] ldap-groups horde-groups

alois blasbichler alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
Mon Jan 9 07:58:42 PST 2006

Hello list

We are upgrading from Horde: 2.2.4  (IMP: 3.2.2 ...) to

Horde: 3.0.7
Imp: H3 (4.0.4)
Ingo: H3 (1.0.2)
Kronolith: H3 (2.0.5)
Mnemo: H3 (2.0.2)
Nag: H3 (2.0.3)

Compliments - a very great software !
I use Postgres for Sql and Openldap for my User-authentification.
The Ldap-developement is great. For Kronolith or Nag for example i have allways
my LAP-Users to share common inforamtions.

My only question is : why i dont have my ldap-groups implemented ?
I see i can make groups with horde (groups of my ldap-users) bath they are
"horde-groups" and i think stored in the sql-DB.

Is this rigth ?
Is it possible to share for horde my ldap-Groups?

Thank you and by
luis