[horde] RE : ldap-groups horde-groups

Thibault LE MEUR Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr
Mon Jan 9 08:27:16 PST 2006

See the horde configuration param:
$conf['group']['driver'] = 'hooks';

And the "_group_hook" functions in horde/config/hooks.php

You have to:
* create an empty Horde group (for instance MyGroup)
* assign permissions to this horde group
* enable group->driver->hooks
* create a custom _group_hook_MyGroup function that checks Ldap users in the
correponding Ldap group

Hope this helps,
Thibault